When it rains it pours (except here in drought-stricken California) because October is BIG VOICE Film Festival Month!
- The LA Femme Film Festival “hometown” screening, October 15 or 16th.
- The Heartland International Film Festival “world premiere” October 18th.
- The Carmel International Film Festival, October 21-25
- We are screening a “sneak peek” at the South Dakota Film Festival, and we are an Official Entry at the Hamptons Take 2 Documentary Film Festival December 3-6.
If you’re in the neighborhood, try to join us at one of these screenings and encourage others to come as well – we’ve realized how important it is to have supporters in the crowd, and seeing BIG VOICE on the big screen is a blast!
We have signed with the Video Project for our Educational Distribution.
Here’s to reaching as many audience members as possible to inspire and encourage teachers, students, schools and communities to adopt and grow arts education programs.
With that in mind, today marks the start of National Arts in Education Week. We’re launching a big push this week to increase our Facebook likes so if you haven’t liked us yet, please do so @ https://www.facebook.com/BigVoiceMovie and then ask your friends to like us too!
We’ll be providing links and information about festivals and more on our BIG VOICE facebook page.
Thank you for your enduring support and belief in BIG VOICE!
The BIG VOICE Team
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BigVoiceMovie
- Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/bigvoicemovie
- Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BigVoiceMovie
- Sign up on our website: https://bigvoicemovie.com